OMARION'S NEW VIDEO 'HEY BABY (JUMP OFF)' PLUS HE SAYS RAZ B IS A LIAR. RAZ B SAYS THAT HE LIED & APOLOGISES TO CHRIS STOKES....

Before I go into the Chris Stokes controversy, Omarion and his collaboration partner Bow Wow premiered their new video Hey Baby (Jump Off) this week:


The song is taken from their rubbish album Face Off and is the 3rd single for the duo, which is kind of funny to me because they're on single no 3 and can only shift just over 100k in the first week. You'd think that their fans would actually combine together which would actually help the album sales. Guess not. They'd probably have done Kelly Rowland-Jennifer Lopez-Mario Barrett type numbers if it weren't Christmas. I guess O and Bow Wow weren't in high demand for the Christmas stocking.

As for the Chris Stokes child molestation controversy, Omarion has blasted Raz B and his brother calling them straight liars. Here's his statement: "I want to be on the record as saying that "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo Thorton are lying regarding Chris Stokes. Chris is a father figure to myself, and many others in the industry. He's guided us, helped raised us and is nothing more than an inspiration and someone I respect to and look up to. I have spent countless hours, days, weeks and months with the man since the age of 5 and have never once seen him behave inappropriately. He's married to my aunt and I know this man very well. I stand behind him with no question whatsoever," said Omarion.

"I have grown up around Chris and this is crazy to me. These people have damaged me, and my reputation and I won't stand silent and will do all within my means to speak the truth about this matter," said Omarion.

I thought that his statement was tacky and unprofessional. This is a case of when celebs NEED a publicist to prepare their statements. Even if O thought they were liars he could have gone about it with more tact. He never had to call them liars especially since Raz B said he could only speak for himself. I'm pretty sure O wasn't around Chris Stokes all the time when he and Raz B were alone. I guess O got a Mercedez Benz for Christmas. But what's even more shocking is that a brand new twist sees Raz B APOLOGISING to Stokes claiming that the molestation allegations were untrue. More after the cut!

Here's the video of Raz B's apology:



I don't even know what to think anymore.

Either the allegations were false and were only made by Raz B because he was bitter that Stokes screwed them over OR the allegations are STILL true but Raz B decided that he couldn't afford the assistance if it ever went to court.



Maybe he thought that taking on Stokes was more than he could handle. Or he could have been PAID OFF by Stokes which was very likely the general motive as Raz B has already admitted to being broke and struggling. All I can say right now is that Raz B has now made himself look very foolish.

0 Comments: