NIVEA & DREAM TO GET A DIVORCE....

There have been speculation regarding the state of The Dream's marriage to fellow R&B singer Nivea who is the mother of his 2 year-old daughter. As well as being one of the writers behind Rihanna's smash hit "Umbrella", the R&B singer and hitmaker has supposedly found his dream girl according to the New York Post. Apparently, the new woman in his life is model Kris Jacob and he was spotted going back and forth from New York to his hometown of Atlanta just to spend all his time with his new missus. It is also reported that he flew her out to Las Vegas so she could star in his music video.



I always thought they were mismatched and didn't really suit, but one of the things I kept asking myself is what on earth did she see in him? He is short, fat and stocky with curdled facial hair. Well anyway, Nivea confirmed the split, also adding that there is another album in the works. You can read her full statement by CLICKING HERE. There's a line that reads: 'I am completely and truly grateful and thankful to God for sending him into my life and to him for everything that he has done for me and my family and that includes monetarily as well as spiritually and mentally, especially for myself, which was never his responsibility in the first place'. The letter sounds fake to me. Every husband is obligated to take care of his wife no matter what the circumstances are hence the 'for better for worse' vows. Oh well.

0 Comments: