MICHAEL JACKSON COVERS JET....

Michael Jackson covers the upcoming issue of JET magazine. MJ is gearing up to re-release the 25th Anniversary Edition of his Thriller album, the world's biggest selling album of all time:


MJ: "Look at my waist bitches. Look at my hair. I got my diva on like a bitch menstruating on a bad day! Work it me! I'm baaaaad!"

The album will also CLASH with the release of sister Janet's new album as well because MJ's CD will drop on February 12th. The newly expanded Deluxe Edition of the multi-Platinum Grammy-winning album will include new & previously unreleased bonus tracks, remixes by Akon, Fergie, Will.i.am & Kanye West, a bonus DVD featuring digitally restored short films & MJ's historic breakout performance from 'Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever' television broadcast (or you could always watch it after the cut).

MICHAEL JACKSON PERFORMS 'BILLIE JEAN' @ MOTOWN 25 BACK IN 1983

0 Comments: