Tuesday, July 24, 2007
BEYONCE & JAY-Z IN MIAMI ....
Yesterday, Beyonce and fella Jay-Z were spotted enjoying the fresh air of Miami, Florida as they chilled poolside with family and friends:



That dress has got to be the ugliest dress I have seen Beyonce wear during the whole remainder of her freakin' career. I love the colour but the dress is just nauseous. Her lil sis Solange who was also there has been busy working on her sophomore album, which was inspired by her son Juelz. She told MTV, "This record that I'm doing now, my songs are more about life and experiences. Than, 'I like you, you like me.' I actually want to talk about something that will one day influence him. It's just been an awesome journey, he's the best. Actually I'm working on a line of toys which will be out by Christmas. 'Baby Jam,' which is inspired by my son".

Beyonce also attempted to do the 'crank dat Souljah Boy' during her concert in ATL on Friday:



LOL! Interesting.

Labels:

posted by Toya @ 6:35 PM  
|

Name: Toya
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Top BlogsAddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites

SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS-FEED:

Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsAlloy




 
Contact Me

Email: toyasworld2007@yahoo.com
Navigation
Google
DONATE TO THE CAUSE:

R&B Hotness!


Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Fansites
Elite Blogs
Afiliates
Forums

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Music blogs Entertainment blogs