BEYONCE & JAY-Z IN MIAMI ....

Yesterday, Beyonce and fella Jay-Z were spotted enjoying the fresh air of Miami, Florida as they chilled poolside with family and friends:



That dress has got to be the ugliest dress I have seen Beyonce wear during the whole remainder of her freakin' career. I love the colour but the dress is just nauseous. Her lil sis Solange who was also there has been busy working on her sophomore album, which was inspired by her son Juelz. She told MTV, "This record that I'm doing now, my songs are more about life and experiences. Than, 'I like you, you like me.' I actually want to talk about something that will one day influence him. It's just been an awesome journey, he's the best. Actually I'm working on a line of toys which will be out by Christmas. 'Baby Jam,' which is inspired by my son".

Beyonce also attempted to do the 'crank dat Souljah Boy' during her concert in ATL on Friday:



LOL! Interesting.

0 Comments: