HOLD IT, PUSH IT - JENNIFER LOPEZ (TWO-MINUTE CLIP)

Jennifer Lopez's new single Hold It, Push It leaked last night and it's here! This is the OFFICIAL first single taken from Jennifer's as-yet-titled forthcoming new album (the English one). Yesterday, I read that the song doesn't go for adds until 21st August 2007 but it appears Jennifer is coming a lot sooner than we anticipated:



Luke-warm. The original title for the song was called "Hold It, Don't Drop It" and I am thinking they should have kept the original title because right now, how I feel about the song, that title is soooo relevant. They should have held it and NOT dropped it. The song comprises of an oldskool 70's rectro type feel to it, and on first listen, the track isn't to my liking ---- right now. I need to hear the song in full and high quality to get a better judgement. It may grow on me once the video hits, but I don't know about this at all. I was expecting her to come hard with a slammin' R&B club banger and this isn't what I had in mind. Oh well. The track is produced by Midi Mafia, which is a good start I guess as everybody is working with Polow Da Don for their comeback singles these days (Janet Jackson, Nicole Scherzinger, Mariah Carey and Letoya Luckett are currently using him for their forthcoming albums this fall, plus Fergie and Ciara used him previously). So that said, I am glad she didn't jump on the bandwagon even though I feel Polow would have produced something much hotter than this.

0 Comments: