ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL: PERFORMANCES INSIDE ...

Over the weekend, the Essence Music Festival went down and some of the performances have found their way on the Net, so for those interested in watching, I thought I would post a couple:



Chris Brown has definitely been studying Michael Jackson's "history" with those dance steps, but I aint mad at him. As far as I'm concerned, he can entertain my ass all day long.

CHRIS BROWN: POPPIN'


CHRIS BROWN: ROCK WIT' U/BILLIE JEAN


BEYONCE: DEJA VU


BEYONCE: GET ME BODIED


BEYONCE: DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE


BEYONCE: LISTEN


BEYONCE: ME, MYSELF & I


MARY J BLIGE: TAKE ME AS I AM


MARY J BLIGE: NO MORE DRAMA


MARY J BLIGE: BE HAPPY/YOU BRING ME JOY


ROBIN THICKE: CAN YOU BELIEVE


ROBIN THICKE: LOST WITHOUT YOU


ROBIN THICKE: WOULD THAT MAKE U LOVE ME

MORE PERFORMANCES MAY BE ADDED SO KEEP CHECKING BACK!!!

0 Comments: