EXCLUSIVE NEWS ON ALICIA KEYS NEW ALBUM!!!



Being a hardcore Alicia Keys fan, I promised you all that I'd be on my grind when it comes to the updates and an update I DO have. Alicia's new album is called As I Am (wow Alicia, you my girl and that but you couldn't be a little more creative than that?). Anyway, her third studio album As I Am is scheduled to drop 23rd October 2007. Yup, you read right. An actual release date! The album is said to feature John Mayer on two songs "Lesson Learned" and "Heavy Times", John Legend, Linda Perry, Timbaland and Marsha Ambrouos of Floetry will also collaborate with Ms Keys (see my previous blog entry of when I posted pics of Alicia and Marsha in the studio). Titles revealed so far have been "Superwoman" "Savior" "Reckless", "Sweet Tooth" and "Like You'll Never See Me Again". Ms Keys also plans to collaborate with Drew Lane, Eddie Galan, and Stargate on the new album.

And here is Alicia's latest message that she wrote on her KrucialKeys blog: "Ladies and gentleman we are getting close! I'm here in the room now mixing one of my FAVORITE songs on the album "Like you'll never see me again". I think I told ya'll about this the first night that I was working on it. It's incredibly exciting to hear everything coming together to be ONE special body of work! I know you feel like I'm torturing you because you haven't heard anything yet (we already have - Toya) but when you hear this you are going to have so many of thoughts and feelings and things to say ... I can't wait to hear which ones are your favorites. Anyway, I'm to amped for words! and I have to leave for a flight at 5am and still have to pack so I'm in trouble! So, I know this is kind of a cheap ass entry, and mad short, but I didn't want to go to long without saying hey. I'll write something longer soon ;-) Mad love, Holla!"

Are you hyped about the new Alicia album? I know I am. Watch this space for more exclusive news on the fabulous Ms Keys.

Labels: ALICIA KEYS

0 Comments: