TUESDAY'S R&B GOODIES

You know when my blog entries get shorter and shorter then it has to be one of those slow days when there is nothing interesting to report on or no interesting celebrity pictures to pick apart and have fun with. I guess now that Christmas is under a week away, not much has been happening as of late. I do my Christmas shopping this week, it's going to be madness! The Christmas rush is no joke. The traffic was absolutely atrocious yesterday afternoon. I didn't think I was going to get home after my session at the gym. All good toys at Toys R Us are out of stock. I am thinking, it's best to buy Christmas presents for the kids 6 months in advance but then nobody is thinking about a cold Christmas when they could be enjoying the sizzling hot sun. Hell, I've already started buying my summer stuff, call me mad. But once summer ends, I always prep myself for when it comes round again. Amazingly, it was pretty warm last night. Well, let me press on with the goss.

Christina Milian attended her boyfriend Dre's birthday party this week at Social Snacks, 510cean in Miami Beach and looked absolutely amazing.

Cute!



[CLICK IMAGES FOR BIGGER VIEW]

I wish I could be jobless and look so hot. Unfortunately for us, we got to work our asses off. I know I have to work to look this good. But then she's smart because she stays getting the nigga's with the dough (the money that is). Aint no way you will see Christina with a penniless man on her arm. He has to have status baby! And who can blame her? I certainly don't. These pictures are the FIRST official public pictures since it was reported that they had split up but these pictures say otherwise. They look very much in love to me. And did I say how her dress is PURE hotness? I would rock the hell out of that any day.

Chris Brown and
Bow Wow hit up 106. Chris looked cute. By the way, I am not in love with Chris Brown and NEVER in a million years would I put myself with a teenager. He is like my sisters age group. I do have a small soft spot for him so that's why I wanted him to turn 18 so I wouldn't feel guilty.

I didn't want anyone thinking I am some sort of cradle snatcher (lol!) Never that. And since we're on the topic of Bow Wow, as promised, here are the HQ pictures of his ex, Ciara's shoot in XXL courtesy of [ULTIMATE CIARA]. I still don't have the Mya, Amerie and Letoya Luckett pictures yet but as soon as they arrive, I will put them up.

[SOURCE]

This was a really nice shoot. One of her better ones I think. Love the hair and everythang. I think she looks best when she's not all dolled up in a girlish sort of way, because deep down I know that look isn't Ciara. More R&B magazine features sees the gorgeous Rihanna cover french magazine Chocolate:

[SOURCE]

And Janet Jackson covers
Harper Baazar:



Janet usually knocks 'em dead with the photoshoots but this one just looks odd to me. Something is just not right with it. I can't put my finger on it. But the face certainly isn't matching the body. And the only shoot that she did that overwhelmed me this year was the Vanity Fair shoot. Then again, I don't think she should do any more scantily-clad shoots showing off her body or trying to compete with the 20-year-olds. You don't see Halle Berry or Angela Bassett doing those shoots. What she needs to do is marry her troll, get knocked up and call it a day (it's not too late. My mama had her last child at 39 and my mama is 46 now). Bow out whilst you still got that ounce of dignity. Same applies with MJ.

Usher attended Nas's album pre-release party for Hip Hop is Dead:

Usher and his little brother James.
.

[CLICK ON IMAGE FOR BIGGER VIEW]

They look alike, though James is better looking. Still, its nice to see Usher and his little bro out and about.



Meanwhile, Kelis has been signed up by Ford to launch their campaign entitled "On the Edge". The chick is raking it. I say go get that money girl! She even has a track called "Push It to The Edge" which will also feature in the campaign. The ad campaign, created by the Uniworld Group-Detroit, will kick off at Kelis' Dec. 18 celebrity holiday party at New York's Capitale nightclub and include radio, TV, and print advertising. Ford will give partygoers a glimpse of the campaign. [SOURCE] Interesting. I don't feel like cutting 'n' pasting large proportions of the article or explaining it in detail so you can read the full scoop [HERE]. How she managed this gig I do not know. Her CD isn't selling AT ALL. Actually that's an understatement. It is a bonafide flop! But I'm not going to knock a sista. I will just say congratulation because it could easily have went to somebody else much more mainstream and successful. And speaking of Kelis, she was there to help husband Nas celebrate his "HIP HOP IS DEAD" album with a host of some of the biggest names in Hip Hop and R&B. Nas's baby mama Carmen Bryan should've gatecrashed the party. That would've been a CLASSIC, what with Beyonce and Kelis being there, and her revelations in her tell-all book that they are BOTH "unclean" and that Beyonce ONCE wanted to date Nas. I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one. Check out the latest action:
.
.
Beyonce, Kelis and Omarian. [CLICK IMAGE FOR BIGGER VIEW]

.
Kelis, Nas and Nas's daughter Destiny showed that they were the happiest of families. Busta Ryhmes also lent his support. [CLICK IMAGE FOR BIGGER VIEW]

.
Beyonce, her fella Jay-Z, Nina Sky and Kelis with her mama. [CLICK IMAGE FOR BIGGER VIEW]
.

Kelis hugs her little sister and step-daughter Destiny. Once again, Jay-Z and far right, Ja Rule. [CLICK IMAGE FOR BIGGER VIEW]
.
Cute celebration. Everyone looked great but I still hate that blonde bumbling mess Kelis has on her head. Nas is handsome I must add. Kelis is very lucky. Stay tuned for more R&B crumbs. I’m ouuuttt!

0 Comments: