MEL B TO TAKE DOGGIE MURPHY TO THE CLEANERS



Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and in Mel B's case, after getting over the shellshock of finding out that she got dumped this week and that Eddie Murphy is demanding a DNA test for her unborn baby, Mel has decided to teach him a lesson by hitting him where it hurts most - his wallet! Mel is now in L.A and reportedly, she has hired a top Hollywood lawyer to take cheating Eddie to the cleaners and who can blame her? I certainly don't. She has been treated like dog shit, it's no wonder her sadness has turned to fury. She is most definitely determined to take every penny she can get from the Beverly Hills Cop star. Now a lot of people would say that this is the ONLY reason why she got pregnant for him in the first place, to secure not only herself but her seven-year-old daughter Phoenix Chi and getting pregnant for a millionaire Hollywood actor is like a lucrative career in itself isn't it? And this week, she released an official statement saying: "I am obviously distressed at the comments made by Eddie Murphy to the media. I have no idea why anybody would conduct themselves about such a personal matter in such a public way. My main concern is for the well-being of Phoenix and of course the baby. I was astonished what Eddie said - there is no question he is the father".



Us British women are NOT to be messed with because I transparently remember when my ex-boyfriend cheated (hell you do NOT forget shit like that) and I was so damn hurt but that hurt turned to anger, and I got his photo, scanned it onto my computer and made a poster out of it. On the poster, I wrote: "I am a gay bloke looking for some male company, and if you are good with back entrances give me a call" and put his cell number right next to it. Then I drove all over Birmingham posting the pictures on telephone boxes all over the place, haha! He had to change his cell because he was getting bare pranks and couldn't understand why. To this day he STILL doesn't suspect I had something to do with it. Idiot! The original idea was to brick his swanky Megane or slash the tyres but I thought I would have some fun with my revenge and when I was making the poster I just cracked up. So any man reading this, and say, YOU are someone I end up dating, just be warned NOT to get on my bad side. Anyway, here are some shocking facts for Eddie's new woman Tracy Edmonds.

1. It is not the first time Doggie Murphy has denied fathering a child. Back in 1987, model Nicolle Radar filed a paternity suit against him claiming her daughter Ashlee was his, and yes he denied it.
2. Then in 1989, air stewardess Paulette McNeely claimed he was the father of her son Eddie Murphy Jnr.
3. In 1982, waitress and would-be actress Tamara Hood went to court asking for child support for two-year-old son Christian Edward Murphy.
4. He was hit with legal action in 1989 for sexually harassing actress Michael Michelle.
5. In 1997, he was stopped in his car by Hollywood police when he was caught with a transvestite whom he claims thought was female (yeah right).
6. He has five more children with ex-wife Nicole Mitchell to whom he recently divorced after seven years - Bria, 17, Myles, 14, Shane, 12, Zola Ivy, 6, and Bella Zahra, 4.
7. When he was 3, his parents divorced and 6 years later, his mother Lillian married Vernon Lynch, an ice-cream factory worker. Tragedy struck when Eddie's real father (a policeman) was knifed to death by a jealous girlfriend when he was just 8-years-old.
8. He once claimed that to find a woman who wasn't after his money, he would have to go to Africa and get a "butt-naked Zebra bitch".
9. In 1984, he was convinced that his student fiancee Lisa Figueroa was after his money and they split but when she phoned begging him to take her back, he reportedly copied the grovelling plea to his answering machines outgoing message.
10. And these are just FEW of the shocking facts centred around Murphy's controversial life. Be afraid Tracey. Be VERY afraid.

Hell, Mel should do a Carmen and write a book on his ass even if she has to sensationalise it and over-exaggerate certain situations. Write about how he had a small penis, write about how he liked to dress up in women clothes behind closed doors (this is rumoured to be true), write about how he started screaming like a bitch giving birth when they had sex, write about how he sucked blatantly and that his bedroom antics weren't up to par, shame his name to damnation, publicly embarrass his ass, I would. You best believe me, the book would sell buckets. I think she should write a second autobiography like the model Katie Price aka Jordan, her former band mate Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice and Geri Halliwell aka Ginger Spice, you know, a follow-up as to what was going on AFTER the Spice Girls came to an end? I would REALLY be interested. I know she had a couple of acting jobs in TV drama's Fish and another drama starring Lisa Faulkner but I can't remember the name of it though which is just weird because I use to watch the show religiously. To me, that would be the ultimate revenge, and speaking of tell-all books, Carmen Bryan was on Shade45 the other day dishing the goods on her book which is now on sale (has anyone copped it?) and you know she came with more shocking revelations. I uploaded the audio so you can either listen to it or download it.



Nas (whom she has a daughter with called Destiny) knew about the tell-all book she was writing (in fact he were the first to know about it). He even helped her to outline it. I presume this was when he and Jay-Z were STILL feuding but now that they are business partners and have put their differences behind them, he is not happy especially since revelations are now coming out that he dogged the girlfriend of his new business partner. Maybe he fears this could wreck their working relationship. After all, when she sent him certain chapters, Nas was like: "You didn't put in the Beyonce part?". She says Nas specifically wanted that part in the book because he wanted Jay-Z to know that he could have "f*cked" Beyonce. After all, Beyonce appeared in the You Owe Me video with Nas's QB chain on. And she slipped him her number. He didn't call her because she claims her hygiene wasn't up to par (she even said Kelis has bad B.O and smelt "musty" hence her book accusation that Kelis doesn't wear deodorant). She states that Nas was still sleeping with her whilst he was with Kelis. Then there was the proposition of a threesome with Nas himself and Kelis which she passed up on (it was Nasir's idea). She also says that Nas and Jay-Z's friendship is fake and that it won't last and it was only the 10 million dollar cheque that swayed Nas to go into business with Jay-Z (I guess he's still secretly cut up about Jay-Z sleeping with Carmen) but the money was waaay too good to turn down. Would YOU turn down 10 million dollars? Naw, I didn't think so. Hell, I would lick the dirt off your shoes for 10 million dollars. That is some serious dough. Anyway, I'll say no more. Check out the audio for yourselves [HERE].

.
Having downloaded Keyshia Chante's new album 2U, I thought it was a pretty good album but I still prefer her debut which had that slight edge in my opinion but since she's 18 now, her music has most definitely matured and vocally, she has improved. My standout tracks are Kiss, Beep Beep, Can't Believe and a couple others. Keyshia's album was released in Canada 5th December 2006 and doesn't get released in the US until early next year. Anyway, many months ago when my old blog existed, I exclusively posted the tracks Summer Love and Been Gone which have in fact made the official cut. You can always count on my blog to be one of the first to post the exclusives when it comes to R&B music. Being the first blog to post Mya's new record yesterday, my inbox was flooded last night. Everybody was asking, where did you get it, haha. I have my sources. And no, for those asking I do NOT have Mya's new album Liberation but I sure as hell cannot wait for that joint to come out though. As I were saying, 2007 is going to be brilliant - Alicia Keys, Amerie, Mya, Brandy, Ashanti, Brooke Valentine, Megan Rochelle, Teedra Moses, Nicole Scherzinger, Keyshia Cole, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Kelly Rowland, Chilli, Claudette Ortiz, Joss Stone, Keke Wyatt, Usher, Chris Brown, Maxwell, Craig David, Mario Barrett, Omarion, Marques Houston and many others I have not named are expected to drop new releases in the 07. If you want to download Keyshia's album, head on over to Funky Media by clicking [HERE]. (I agree with you Fabizzle, she looks a lot like Aaliyah). Well, I won't be updating until next week. I'm going to watch the X-Factor's semi-finals. It's going to be really intense tonight. I pray Leona makes it. She just has to. Tonight she will be performing Over The Rainbow and Whitney's I Have Nothing. Over The Rainbow was sung at her cousins funeral who lost her battle to Leukemia so tonights performance will be an emotional rollercoster. After the X-Factor, I'm going to a party and I'm going to get plastered, so have a good weekend and be on the lookout for more R&B crumbs. Ciao!

0 Comments: