WEEKEND R&B FABNESS!

I have a sneak peek of the Usher feature in XXL's edition of Hip Hop and Soul magazine which is out now, and I like the pictures especially the multiple-tasking one showing he's a man always on a mission:

He still looks fruitylicious no matter how hard he tries to throw off that image. I have yet to read the interview but I presume he'll be talking more about his new album and as stated on the cover we get some info about his ambitions to build his label as well as the aftermath of his last album Confessions going diamond. So you know he'll be under a lot of pressure to repeat that same success and NOBODY has sold a million in their first week since then. This week, he hosted the Grand Opening Luncheon and you know momager wasn't too far away to help him pop the corks. [CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL SCOOP AND PICS]. We are also seeing him a lot lately so he may come sooner than we think. R&B queens Amerie, Ciara and Mya also have features in this issue so once I have the pictures in HQ, I will most definitely put them up. Meanwhile, girl-of-the-moment Rihanna graces the front cover of Woofin' Girl and looks absolutely amazing!

[SOURCE]

The girl is everywhere! She stays doing her thang. Nice one. Rihanna also performed at the 2006 Z100 Jingle Ball. So here is the beautiful leggy hot-pants wearing singer in all her shining glory:

She has ruled 2006 and she knows it!

And yet, she was looking totally gorgeous backstage at the event. Rihanna should rock her REAL hair more often. She looks absolutely stunning without all of that heavy weave. It just makes a refreshing change. I love her cut! It suits her.

Now you know I love Christina Milian right? Even on her worst day, chick still looks a million dollars and more. Hell, she can wear a bin bag and still carry off that look to perfection where heads turn in admiration. So even though I weren't feeling the pants, they actually looked good on HER when she attended the Hollywood Covered Winter Carnivale, hosted By Niki Shadrow in Hollywood, CA on Thursday night.




Apart from that though, she looked great!!! Go Christina! Mary J Blige didn't do a Beyonce when she performed on The Today show.



She made sure she wrapped up warm during her performance of Ride. Winter sucks. You tend to spend more in the winter to keep warm. My car engine keeps stopping due to the freeze so before I make my journey to wherever, I find myself running up fuel just to heat up this bitch engine on a non-busy road. Once that is done it's okay. I have to do this because this cannot happen whilst I'm driving on a 40mph road. Then you have to put on your central heating in EVERY room and that costs money too, so you can more or less say winter is the most expensive time of the year.

Fergie attended the PEOPLE Magazine's GRAMMY Kick-Off Party in Vegas at Jet Nightclub at Mirage and was joined by Jamie Foxx amongst others. Well, she didn't just attend, but she performed as well with her band member Black Eyed Peas Will.I.am.



Jojo celebrated her sweet 16.



But the big excitement is tonight's X-Factor final! Who will win? Will it be Ray Quinn? Or will it be the fantastic Leona Lewis whom I've supported from day one? Stay tuned to see if Leona Lewis has made British history by being the FIRST black person to win a British reality TV show. Please vote for her UK folks. Vote vote vote!!! The show starts in half an hour. Stay tuned.


0 Comments: