HOT NEW TEEDRA MOSES MIXTAPE: GET YOURS!

Another hot exclusive R&B mixtape to unveil itself this week is Teedra Moses's Young Hustla Volume II: Live From The Jungle. Teedra's album The Young Lioness was supposed to drop eons ago, and there's no current official word on that or what's going on with it. But I hope she releases it pretty soon.

But whilst we're still waiting, here's something for ya'll to enjoy! I am kinda mad at this mixtape when a lot of the tracks are good enough to make the cut of her album. The full track-listing is after the cut. Enjoy.

1. You Already Know [feauring Lil' Wayne]
2. Complex Simplicity [Live]
3. DeBarge Interlude
4. Hear What I Say [featuring Nas]
5. Ur 4 Real [Live]
6. Thankful (Gangsta Lean)
7. Take My Love Away
8. U Betta Tell Her [Live]
9. Don't Stop [featuring Lloyd]
10. Future World
11. Money In The Bank/U Betta Tell Her [Interlude]
12. I Still Love
13. Take Me [Live]
14. Be Your Girl [Live]
15. Be Your Girl [Remix] [featuring Yulunda Bell][Live]
16. Many Men
17. Closer
18. All I Do [Stevie Wonder Classic Pick][Live]
19. Backstroke [Live]
20. Who Knows
21. Love's Gonna Be

0 Comments: