RIHANNA SPREADS: YOU, SEVENTEEN & CAPRICHO MAGAZINE.....

Rihanna indulges her sassy and sexy side as she does a new photoshoot and interview for the latest issue of YOU magazine. In the interview Rihanna talks about the difficult times when her daddy was once possessed by crack and the reasoning behind why she decided to take her image and sound to a kick-ass level.



She also admits that she was starstruck at being in the same room as Justin Timberlake (he worked on her track Rehab). I think these images are great. But then, it's very rare you see a bad photoshoot from Rihanna. Check out her other magazine features after the cut where she also graces a double cover spread of the Nov issue of Seventeen and french mag Capricho.

Male fans will be pleased to know that Rihanna is denying dating Hollywood actor Josh Hartnett. Last week, she was quoted as saying "I would be lying if I told you [Josh and I] were not more than just friends. I have so fallen for him, he is lovely. He is so hot and he is really sweet to me. When we hang out it feels right - even though it's still pretty new". It turns out that the quote is fake because there is a video where Rihanna states the following: "That is completely incorrect. People quote me on things that I never said. That quote is not a real quote. It's not right at all". Make of that what you will!


SEVENTEEN:


CAPRICHO:

0 Comments: