WEDNESDAY'S MINI R&B FAB!!!



[CLICK ALL IMAGES FOR HQ VIEWING]

Here is a gorgeous promotional photoshoot that Amerie did recently. I love how a slinky dress looks on her but she doesn't have much curves, no thighs or anything. Still, she's mad pretty and exudes exoticness to the fullest. Also a new Amerie track has leaked called Streets Alone and it's an i-Tunes bonus from her new album Because I Love It. And if you enjoy looking at the gorgeous Amerie, there are much more fabulous pictures after the jump.

Amerie shines once again in this latest new photoshoot:





[CLICK ALL IMAGES FOR HQ VIEWING]

Amerie has also recently revealed that she almost didn't become an R&B star, as her mom wanted her to become a writer. In a way, mom got her wish. She may not have written a novel but she writes music and making a career out of it. Every mama wants the best for their kids. It's like, I have my Sociology degree but I'm not getting the job that I want. Two of my cousins have gone back to uni because of it. My cousin cannot get a job in computing so she went back so that she can do teaching and my other cousin hates her nursing job because it doesn't offer much career prospects (in other words, it's not as rewarding). And just today my mom sat down with me and said you've got to go back to uni if you want to become a child social worker, so it looks like my ass will be hitting those books again. I'm 25 now and the course is only 2 years. I wasn't really keen on going back but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Well, okay, let me stop with my ranting. Kelly Rowland should be the spokeswoman for baby oil as those legs took a MAJOR grease down when she performed at the
55th Annual BMI Pop Awards this week:



I guess she didn't want to be hit her with any of those ashy jibes. And with the controversy surrounding Oprah's nasty 6-toe crust foot, there's only so much crustiness and ashy-like body parts that one person can take. I'm not feeling that dress though. It makes her look completely shapeless and does nothing for her figure whatsoever.

Anyway, this was just a quickie update as I was on my grind last night, but check back for more exclusive R&B updates!

0 Comments: