WHITNEY HOUSTON: ANNOUNCES COMEBACK PERFORMANCE....

Recently, Whitney Houston made an official announcement that she'll be performing at the Live & Loud music festival in Malaysia which is set to take place on December 1st. The powerhouse diva will spend an hour performing a selection of some of her classic hits:


Hopefully, some of those performances will hit You Tube. Anyway, how cool is that? Whitney's comeback that is. I sooo anticipate it. If she hadn't divorced deadbeat Bobby Brown, she'd still be down in the dumps half dead after allowing the crack to leave her ravaged and broken. I will never forget the way she looked at that Michael Jackson tribute concert back in 2002. I told myself, 'damn, Whitney is dying'. Now in that short clip, Whitney looks mad healthy and vibrant. And her beauty has come back as well. Her Greatest Hits album is currently doing brilliantly in the UK album chart having secured a top 5 debut. Though I'm confused as to why they're releasing it again. I got my legit copy a couple of years ago (well my ex-boyfriend bought it for me from HMV as a birthday present). Oh well, this just shows that Whitney can still sell records. She can release that album a million times over and it would still sell. I can't wait to see her bring the heat next year.

0 Comments: