ALICIA KEYS: LIKE YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN [NEW VIDEO PREMIERE]....

Alicia Keys released her new album As I Am today as well as the video for 2nd single Like You'll Never See Me Again:


Singer Common plays her love interest who is almost at death's door. I guess he was returning the favour for Alicia also making a cameo appearnce in his latest vid I Want You. Alicia's mama also plays a doctor during the opening scene. I loved the song instantly, but now I'm infatuated with the song more than ever after seeing the video. The fact that the video has a concept with the story just makes you appreciate it even more and how you shouldn't take relationships for granted. She had a dispute with her man because he didn't come home that night. He stayed over at a mates, then he got into an accident and she regretted the argument. I love her vids because they always tell the story and she looked mad pretty. Loved it.

0 Comments: