TWEET: NEW SINGLE & ALBUM NEWS....

We can expect Tweet's third album Love, to be released April 8, 2008. This news is courtesy of Rap Up. The album will be released on Umbrella Recordings. Her official single is titled "Anymore" and is produced by Novel.

Ya'll just don't know how relieved I am that Goodbye My Dear (which features rapper T.I) is just a buzz track and not the official first single. Releasing a song that was already done by Ciara was not a good look at all. And Tweet didn't bring anything unique anything to the track anyway. It was a lost cause.

I guess it'll be a while yet before we hear the new single since the album is released next spring but I look forwards to it nonetheless. The new album features production by producers Nisan Stewart and Warren Campbell amongst others.

0 Comments: