MY THOUGHTS ON USHER'S DEFENSIVE OPEN LETTER ....

This week, a defensive Usher hit out at the media and bloggers for ruthlessly being intrusive AND speculating on certain aspects of his private life with Tameka Foster. In an open letter to PEOPLE, he went on a tiresome rant about the media and bloggers not reporting the facts blah blah blah. So yeah, it's me, poor OLD Usher. The victim. Negro please! You pimp out your relationship with Chilli just to sell records talking about "confessions" and how you cheated on your woman and weeks prior to that, Chilli says YOU cheated. You lost the damn right to talk about privacy and respect. Pimping your marriage (if it EVER happens) will be the next step when that album is ready to drop come this fall. And even that poor baby will be the subject of your pimp-nation when it turns out NOT to be yours. You can't even sell a damn record without pimping your relationships (Chilli use to be ALL up in his video‘s during his 8701 era) and he dated Eisha Brightwell who also appeared with him in the video for I Need A Girl (except he wasn‘t playing the love interest, it was Diddy). And well, at least those women were beautiful. You will be talking about how that manly yet aging fiance of yours likes to wear strap-ons so that she can take you up the ass and if it's nothing to that nature, it'll be of a sexual one of course, doing interviews about how raw and fiercely good sex with your momma, a tranny truly is. It also came across as if he was accusing bloggers of sensationalising the ins and outs of his life just to make for a better story. One thing I have to say is that being in the public eye, you do lose ALL aspects of your anonymity and I do feel it for these celebrities but sometimes, you get as good as you dish out and on several occasions, the media and bloggers aren’t always wholeheartedly the ones to blame. Just food for thought. You can read Usher’s tired ass rant after the cut.

"It has already been announced that I plan to marry this year. However, since my wedding day will be special to Tameka and I, this is information that we would like to keep private. It's disturbing that the media and bloggers (under the guise as 'fans') continuously speculate on the personal aspects of my life, therefore making assumptions and wrong insinuations that my fans are subject to believe.

"I am happy, excited, completely clear and independent on my direction, feelings, decisions and I am NOT BEING LED. Some media and bloggers have been totally intrusive, they have misconstrued aspects of my personal life and, because of this, my 'true' fans are not sure about what is fact and what is fiction. There is a difference in stating an opinion versus drawing a conclusion that is incorrect.

"As previously reported, I have NEVER threatened or harassed anyone from any media format – print, radio, television or Internet media. At this point the best thing to say to my fans is just because it sounds enticing and it MAY sound 'true,' that does not make it truth. I understand the fact that I must sacrifice some anonymity for the career I love, however some things are personal like having a child or a marriage. These aspects are not for the public and, to me, are sacred. I would hope my privacy in these areas would be respected."
– Usher

0 Comments: