SHUT UP & DRIVE - RIHANNA (WORLD PREMIERE)



So here it is folks. The world premiere of Rihanna's 2nd video Shut Up & Drive taken from her new album Good Girl Gone Bad. I knew they jacked the concepts from The Fast & Furious when I saw the screen caps a couple of weeks ago. The vid was not as hot or creative as Umbrella at all. But overall, she looked kick-ass hot in the video. She really need not try to do any form of movement because she looks like a robot being programmed by a remote control. Chick just cannot dance to save her life. Bless her. I still don't care for the song though. It is the ONLY song on her new album that I do not like. And this song will NOT get any airplay on URBAN or Rhythmic radio. I still think it'll be a hit on mainstream channels/airplay as Rihanna has already cracked the pop market. The track will also be used for car ad campaigns/commercials. And the TRL crowd will eat this up without a doubt.

Labels: Rihanna

0 Comments: