WEDNESDAY'S FAB R&B SCOOP PART TWO...

Kelly Rowland sparkled in London at the 4th Annual Glamour Women Of The Year Awards. I thought, well, Rihanna was getting too much priority on this site as of late and plus, I wanted to show Kelly some love as she looked fantastic:



That dress looked really cute on her, and I hope she hits it big with her latest new album Ms Kelly which drops in 2 weeks - 26th June 2007.

And there's still no getting away from Rihanna mania around these parts. She attended Hardrock Cafe where she signed copies of her Good Girl Gone Bad album which dropped this week:







I've decided that I am not feeling this latest wig of hers. Really, she needs to go back to how she had her hair before when she did those Essence outtakes recently.

Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony performed at yet another recent event:



Eek! Marc Anthony is really ugly.

And here are some HIGH QUALITY images of Avril Lavigne and Lil Mama shooting the "Girlfriend" Remix Video:




What exactly is the hype surrounding Lil Mama?

R&B Bites

Ne-yo did a photoshoot for Giant magazine not too long ago, and let's just say he looked PROPER gay in the pictures. You can view them by CLICKING HERE. But more interestingly, get a load of this. It turns out Ne-yo is NOT the biological father to his 20-month old "son" and he just recently found out that the baby was not his. READ:



In an exclusive chat with The Celebrity Truth, singer/songwriter Ne-Yo has crushed a personal rumor that's set to leak "very soon" about his relationship with his 20-month-old son, Chimere. "There's something that I need to clear up," Ne-Yo said during an interview promoting his new album,'Because of You. "Apparently, very soon, there's going to be some nasty comments being made about my son, and my relationship to my son... Basically, somebody's going to go online and say that I'm lying about having a son, because he's not biologically mine. Now the thing is, I think in this day and age, everybody knows that blood does not make a father. He's known no other father but me since the day he was born, and though I did not make him, I am his father and he is my son, and that's what it is."

Chimere was born to Ne-Yo's best friend, Jessica White, in 2005.

"I want to put this out there now before you hear about it," Ne-Yo continued, "because you're going to hear about it pretty soon. I don't know what it is, but it's somebody else trying to attack me for whatever reason, but you know, it's all good. It's one of the cons of being in the business, but you know I can honestly say that so far in the business, I've received more pros than cons, so I'm not really trippin' but it is what it is."

Ne-Yo, born Shaffer Chimere Smith, has had five U.S. number one hits with songs he's penned for Beyonce and Rihanna, and his latest album, 'Because of You', debuted in the top spot.

AN EARLIER QUOTE FROM NE-YO: Something that a lot of people don’t know is that I have a five-month old son. Any free time I have now is spent with him. A few people suggested to me that I should try and hide the fact that I have a son because it might damage my career. But as far as I'm concerned, to hide it would suggest that I was ashamed and I'm not ashamed. I love my son. Me and his mom aren't in a relationship. We're actually best friends. We've known each other for years and years and never ever wanted to be in a relationship with each other. But the one time we... got physical, she fell pregnant. Of course, we did a lot of talking to decide how we were gonna handle the situation. We weren't about to start a relationship for the sake of the child 'cos that's not what either of us wanted. So I just said, "You be mom, I'll be dad and let's just raise a son." And though we're not together, that's exactly what we're doing.

RECENT 'CAN'T SAY NAMES' BLIND ITEM: Can't Say Names…a chart-topping R&B stud is supporting a child he originally believed to be his, despite having learned the child isn't. Said singer had grown attached to the child in question-he even posed in pictures with the baby that appeared online-and has continued to provide emotional and financial support for the child despite the results of a paternity test proving he was not the father.

Wow on that one. Stay tuned.

0 Comments: