NEW MUSIC: INTYCE & FREE....



GOT THAT NOISE - INTYCE
Intyce is a new R&B singer from Houston to hit the R&B scene. He has already opened for great artists like Keith Sweat, 112 & Fat Joe. In the early quarter of 2008 he will release his debut album "Deuces R Wild". This is the first single produced by Pharrell Williams, an uptempo club hit entitled Got That Noise. I personally think the track is raw with a gritty edginess. It's different from everything that's out and most importantly, it's not generic-sounding. Definitely a slammer for the club scene. Intyce reads my blog so here's your chance to tell him what you think of the track.



DILEMMA - FREE FEAT FAITH EVANS
The former 106 & Park host is back and here's a brand new track. I'm not impressed with Free, not on an artistic level and this track is no exception. In fact, I think it's pretty lame for a comeback single. I know there are many Free supporters up in this bitch but she has to do much better than this if she wants any success in music. Faith sounds great though. I would LOVE to hear more new music from Faith.

0 Comments: