CELEB SPOTTINGS: R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT ....

Yesterday, Beyonce attended a press conference to announce the new 'B phone' by Samsung at the Samsung Experience Store in New York City:



Bee showing us the shrewd business woman that she truly is. She looked hot by the way. Too bad I couldn't say the same for the ugly ass phone she was launching that day.

Last night in New York, she was also spotted leaving the Waverly Inn after a late night meal with her fella Jay-Z:



Not sure how I feel about her Chanel shoes. All I know is that she was looking a right fool with that turban on her head. Maybe she was on a mission to foresee someone's future.

But foolish don't stop there either:



Meet the new Beyonce and Jay-Z doll. Um, the doll doesn't look a thang like Jay-Z. LOL! Jay-Z WISHED he looked as good as that doll. And since when has Beyonce been the same complexion as Barbie?

In Touch Weekly had a 5th anniversary party last night at Tenjune in NYC. Janet and Jermaine was there:



Janet looked cute.

Other celebrities that attended, well z-list celebs, included Cheetah Girl/3LW singer Adrienne Bailon and Ray-J:



Ray-J is so unattractive to me. I don't see what all the women falling over him see. Sure, he has a big dick but so do many other cute men out there and plus, he sure couldn't work it properly.

Rihanna was spotted out in New York again with her dog DJ:



Rihanna know she's a pretty heffa! But I'm beginning to think she's tipping off the paps. I mean, spotted everyday ---- with her dog? Again, she is KILLING it.

Anyway, here are more pictures of when Rihanna performed at the 2007 Cipriani Wall Street Concert Series this week:



She stays working it.

Amerie was spotted leaving Mr. Chow in London. I have no idea what she was doing in London though:



I guess she loves it here because we show her more love I guess. Her and Kelis should forget about the US and stay catering to the overseas crowd.

0 Comments: