CELEB SPOTTINGS: R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT ....

Last night, Janet Jackson looked absolutely stunning when she attended the Hollywood premiere of Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married? The movie will open in theaters on October 12th.



I am not even sure if I'm going to see it. Her acting is still a little scratchy to me judging by the previews and I've never been a fan of those Tyler movies. But anyway I'm loving this look she's got going on.

Last night, Ciara attended the "VH1 Hip-Hop Honors":



The show goes out on Monday and Cici performed. So the performance will be up next week. I like her hair and the colour but her dress was a big no-no.

Others who attended included Tweet, Ne-yo, Nelly and Ciara's ex Bow Wow amongst many others:



Tweet looks a hot shitty mess with that mop on her head. And her new album is loooong overdue.

And speaking of Bow Wow:



Here's an exclusive promo pic of him and Omarion for their FACE OFF album. Just hug and kiss already. They know they want to *lol*

More promo's. Here's another video shot of Leona Lewis for BLEEDING LOVE:



It was taken in a posh hotel in LA last month and she donned a crystal-encrusted Dolce & Gabbana dress which cost a whopping £100,000. Her new album Spirit, has been pushed back to November 12.

Lastly, here's a brand new Cheri Dennis promo pic:



I can't wait for her new album to drop next year but it being on Bad Boy it may not even see the time of day. Stay tuned.

0 Comments: