BRITNEY SPEARS: NEW ALBUM PUSHED BACK UP....

Britney's new album 'Blackout' has been pushed BACK UP to Oct 31, so Britney fans will only have to wait 18 days now:



Well, more like one week. I am sure the retail album will leak really soon. Jive has pushed up the album 2 weeks early than scheduled because of numerous unauthorized online leaks. Finished songs as well as unfinished material and demo's have made it on-line including a couple of album tracks from the new album. Many of those tracks were posted on Toya's World as well as tracks that were leaked pre-VMA hype. Over the weekend I posted 10 more. I am sure the links are dead now but I guess this is good news for Alicia Keys who was also dropping that day with new album As I Am. I am dead certain Britney would have beaten her for the no 1 album. Now Alicia can continue her reign as no 1 queen.

0 Comments: