SO THIS IS HOW IT ALL BEGAN ....

UPDATE: CHRIS STOKES RELEASES ANOTHER STATEMENT, BUT RICKY ROMANCE SAYS HE STILL STANDS BY THE ALLEGATION CLAIMS .... UH OH!

This Chris Stokes molestation mess is rubbing off on me more than Michael Jackson's nose rubbing off on tissues every time he attempts to blow it. So this is going to be my last post on the matter and then I'm done on the subject. Stokes has just released ANOTHER statement in regards to the Raz B apology video: "I'm happy that Demario "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo Thorton realized their mistakes and admitted to lying. I have always supported my family and have always been a stand up person. I knew that the truth would eventually come to light." But in ANOTHER shocking twist, Raz B's brother says he is standing by his claims WHOLEHEARTEDLY. Here in the footage, Raz B and his mother are rejected from some party that Chris Stokes was holding not too long ago:



This is also what Ricky Romance was arguing about over the phone. Raz B was obviously very hurt and upset which also prompted him to make the molestation allegations. Had Raz B and his mother were given entry, I am 100% certain these allegations would never have seen the light of day. All this just makes you wonder. All we got from this so-called scandal is that Raz B is a fraud who has only made it harder for REAL molestation victims to make a stand, Omarion is Chris Stoke's bitch and Chris Stokes is possibly an undercover cock lover. Anywho, I'm past caring now. If you didn't catch the other previews for B2K's reality show, then proceed further.

PART ONE: LIFE AFTER B2K


PART TWO: LIFE AFTER B2K

0 Comments: