MICHELLE WILLIAMS: STOP THIS CAR [SNIPPET OF NEW SINGLE]....

A couple of months ago, I reported how ex-Destiny's Child singer Michelle Williams left a message on her Myspace page detailing how she was working on a new R&B album with mega producer Rodney Jerkins. Well, a 2-minute snippet of her new song has just leaked. The new single is called Stop This Car.



Wow. The song sounds really good. I am amazed that I find myself instantly liking this, and I think it's quite radio friendly too, but I think Rodney Jerkins produced it because it sounds very Brandy-ish. And I certainly recognise a Darkchild beat. Plus, her vocals sound great considering that I use to like her singing the least when she was in Destiny's Child. Michelle is dropping her new album in the first quarter of 2008 but no tentative release date has been set.

0 Comments: