MARY J BLIGE: GENLUX MAGAZINE....

Here is Mary J Blige on the November issue of fashion and beauty magazine Genlux. I've never heard of the magazine before but it caters to the affluent Southern California woman, so that's to be expected:



I never had Mary down as the ultimate beauty/fashion icon per say Jennifer Lopez but it's good to see an African-American woman making strides. Oh, and the pic is airbrushed to death thus proving that make-up will no longer be needed when doing photoshoots. Photoshop is a girl's new best friend these days. As they say we're in the new age of advanced technology. I'm sure she'll love it since that tragic Vibe cover 2 years ago where the magical brush of photoshop was SEVERELY denied. Oh My God! *LMAO!* I am dying. I am still laughing mad hard at her bitter rant at the Vibe Awards two years ago. She was hella PISSED! Shortly after that, chief editor Mimi Valdez got the sack. Ha. Anyway, Mary's new album Growing Pains will drop Dec 18th.

0 Comments: