Friday, November 09, 2007
ESMEE DENTERS: ON THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW.....
You Tube legend Esmee Denters was on Oprah this week. She was signed by Justin Timberlake, and toured with him recently. Apparently, she was on Oprah to tell her story:



At just 18, this chick can sing her ass off. I adored this chick when I first heard her sing a Cheri Dennis song better than Cheri herself. She is currently working on her new album so I really look forwards to it. Esmee has come a long way and is set to become a huge star. Here's PART TWO.

Labels:

posted by Toya @ 8:48 PM  
|

Name: Toya
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Top BlogsAddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites

SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS-FEED:

Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsAlloy




 
Contact Me

Email: toyasworld2007@yahoo.com
Navigation
Google
DONATE TO THE CAUSE:

R&B Hotness!


Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Fansites
Elite Blogs
Afiliates
Forums

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Music blogs Entertainment blogs