Thursday, November 01, 2007
CHRIS BROWN: KISS KISS STORMS TO NO 1 ON BILLBOARD....
I guess a massive congrats is in order for Chris Brown. His latest single Kiss Kiss has stormed to the top of the Billboard charts after it got to no 1 on i-Tunes. I guess his VMA performance did wonders, but then again, the track is definitely a step up from the extremely corny Wall to Wall (which flopped):



I guess this is wonderful news. With less than a week for the star's new album Exclusive to be released, this is definitely a boost and a good sign as to what's to come. I cannot wait for his American Music Awards performance which will take place on Nov 18th. Should be a hot one.

Labels:

posted by Toya @ 8:13 PM  
|

Name: Toya
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Top BlogsAddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites

SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS-FEED:

Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsAlloy




 
Contact Me

Email: toyasworld2007@yahoo.com
Navigation
Google
DONATE TO THE CAUSE:

R&B Hotness!


Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Fansites
Elite Blogs
Afiliates
Forums

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Music blogs Entertainment blogs