BRANDY: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME [NEW MUSIC]....

An 'unheard' Brandy track has just surfaced called What Have You Done For Me and features unknown rapper Riff Raff:


This song is produced by Maximum Risk from Denmark, and not Timbaland as reported. And I'm not liking her vocals on the song either. They sound too synthesized. I hope this isn't a teaser as to what's to come. I know Brandy can BRING IT because she did so on Never Say Never and Afrodisiac. HELL, even Full Moon was a good album. But her debut was CLASSIC. I don't care what ya'll got to say about that Full Moon album. It was a bloody well good damn album. It was heavily under-promoted due to her pregnancy and her label ddn't want to promote a pregnant artist. But I'm mad excited that she's gone back to Rodney DARKCHILD Jerkins for the new album because THAT'S her sound right there. Those two are hot together and she's going to kill it. Brandy's new album will drop Spring 2008.

0 Comments: