TWEET: MY DEAR FEAT T.I. [LEAD SINGLE LEAKED]....

Tweet's new single has leaked. It is called MY DEAR taken from her upcoming new album Love, Tweet. It is the same song that Ciara did with T.I also which was an unreleased cut but that just seems kind of lazy to me. This is the Nicole Scherzinger and Chilli situation all over again. The song is hot garbage to me. I don't like it at all. She is going to have to come harder than this. I mean, I absolutely loved her debut single Oops, Oh My. It was different and the beat was banana's. I couldn't care for T.I's rap either. It seems T-Pain and T.I are the artists to hook up with if you want a hit. Well, that's not always the case as already proven. Look at Chris Brown and Nicole Scherzinger. They should make this a promotion/buzz track and go back to the drawing board.

[MY DEAR - TWEET FEAT T.I, EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOAD]

0 Comments: