TAMIA: HEART & SOUL FEATURE ....

Tamia has been my favourite R&B singer for the past 10 years now. So therefore, I am really grateful to George for taking the time out to scan this Oct/Nov Heart & Soul feature which Tamia appears in like he did with the very recent PEOPLE article, a feature especially scanned for Toya's World. Well check out her H&S interview in maximum high quality:



[CLICK IMAGES FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEWING]

Tamia talks about how she has coped since being diagnosed with the disease multiple sclerosis, and how she uses the disease as a positive reenforcement to help others. Her story touched me whole heartedly. She is such a beautiful person inside and out. She is such an inspiration. I wish her and her beautiful family nothing but the best.

And for those that missed out on her PEOPLE feature where she showed off gorgeous baby Lael for the first time, I uploaded the HQ scan all over again:


[CLICK IMAGES FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEWING]

Enjoy. Thanks George.

0 Comments: