MEL B: DANCING WITH THE STARS PERFORMANCE....

Mel B did the damn thang yesterday on Dancing With The Stars. This week, she did the Jive with her dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy:


Wow. She KILLED it. I had no idea she could dance like that. She did the splits and everything. I have nearly ALL of the Spice Girls performances on VHS when I recorded them at 14. I was a huge Spice Girl fan back in the day and Scary Spice was my favourite. Out of all these performances she never really did display much of her dancing skills but she did great. She could win the show even. Speaking of the Spice Girls, their new single is called "Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)" and they will release their "Greatest Hits" album on November 12th. The album will include two new tracks. Their comeback tour kicks off on 2nd December in Canada. Anyway, week 2 of Mel B' performance is after the cut.


WEEK TWO:

0 Comments: