MARY J BLIGE: JUST FINE [NEW VIDEO PREMIERE]....

Mary's new video "Just Fine" premiered today. It is the first single from the Queen of Hip Hop & Soul's new album Growing Pains. Chris Applebaum directed it, the man behind Rihanna's 'Umbrella' video which would explain the similarities. The new album will drop November 27th:


I loved the video. It stands for everything that Mary is NOT. It was fun. Edgy. Enthusiastic. And very creative. I even got my laughs during the end when she was wearing the suit. Lawd, her dancing is absolutely terrible! Though the Michael Jackson inspiration was pretty interesting but inappropriate if you can't rock it like MJ (I actually saw Rock Wit U and Don't Stop Til You Get Enough). After the Family Affair video, I thought she'd not go there again, but you can't listen to the song without catching a beat somehow.

0 Comments: