Wednesday, October 17, 2007
LEONA LEWIS: 'SPIRIT' TRACKLISTING....
Leona Lewis will be performing her new single BLEEDING LOVE for the first time EVER on the X-Factor this coming saturday. Her video is expected to be premiere sometime this week (although I wouldn't bet on it), and now her official tracklisting for new album 'Spirit' has finally been unveiled. The album drops 12th November:



1. Bleeding Love
2. Whatever It Takes
3. Homeless
4. Better In Time
5. Yesterday
6. Take A Bow
7. I Will Be
8. Angel
9. Here I Am
10. I'm You
11. The Best You Never Had
12. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
13. Footprints In The Sand
14. A Moment Like This - UK Bonus Track

Labels: ,

posted by Toya @ 5:22 PM  
|

Name: Toya
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Top BlogsAddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites

SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS-FEED:

Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsAlloy




 
Contact Me

Email: toyasworld2007@yahoo.com
Navigation
Google
DONATE TO THE CAUSE:

R&B Hotness!


Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Fansites
Elite Blogs
Afiliates
Forums

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Music blogs Entertainment blogs