LEONA LEWIS: FORGIVENESS & FIRST TIME I EVER SAW YOUR FACE [NEW MUSIC]....

Two new Leona Lewis tracks can now be heard. The first one is called Forgiveness which is the B-Side to her current single Bleeding Love and the second track is an acoustic version of First Time I Ever Saw Your Face, which is a song that will make the new album Spirit (out Nov 12th).



FORGIVENESS - LEONA LEWIS

FIRST TIME I EVER SAW YOUR FACE - LEONA LEWIS

Leona sang the acoustic version of 'First Time' at my local Birmingham radio station (96.4 BRMB) which is just around the corner from where I live. The song is actually a cover, and I think there's another remake on the album but apart from the two covers her album is full of original tracks which she co-wrote. I really dig that Forgiveness track because it's really soulful. Can't wait for the new album.

0 Comments: