ALICIA KEYS: LIKE YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN [FULL CLEAR QUALITY RADIO RIP]....

Good news! A FULL high quality radio rip of the new Alicia Keys single has just surfaced. Here's the new single Like You'll Never See Me Again in FULL and clear quality:


I love it! The song is straight hotness. Timbaland didn't do bad here at all, and shockingly it sounds different. I absolutely loved what he did on her previous track Heartburn so I was really curious about how this would sound. The track has a lot of elements taken from Prince's Purple Rain, although the song is clearly different now. I guess the quality was soooo poor on that clip that I couldn't get a valid judgement. The vocals don't sound that bad either and does go with the style of the song. I am totally loving this. New album As I Am drops Nov 13th! And don't you dare forget it.

0 Comments: