ALICIA KEYS: LIKE YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN [2 MINUTE CLIP, 2ND SINGLE]....

You can now hear a 2 minute clip of Alicia's 2nd single called Like You'll Never See Me Again, taken off her As I Am album (out Nov 13th). The track is produced by Timbaland:


This is too eerily identical to Prince's Purple Rain. There he goes with the stealing again. And even the vocal arrangement is almost exactly the same. I mean, at least with Ciara's 'Promise' it had an influential vibe but not a straight carbon copy. I love Purple Rain so I'm already in love with this beat, but her vocals are weird. I don't like how she sings on the track. As with 'No One', she was trying to sing outside of her natural vocal register and she shouldn't do that because when it comes to live performances she will have to keep it up which will prove very difficult in the long run. Don't try and sing a certain way Alicia, just execute it how you would normally. This track is going to be MUCH harder for her to sing live than the 'No One' single but it'll be interesting to see her perform this. I know I'll love the song once the full HQ gets out. MAD APOLOGIES FOR THE GRITTY QUALITY. As soon as a better quality and full version is available I'll post it.

0 Comments: