MARIAH RESPONDS TO DIDDY'S FRAGRANCE CHALLENGE....

Remember this picture below? It was taken last year on 5th June, 2006 when Mariah Carey attended Diddy's party to help him celebrate the no1 success of his fragrance "Unforgivable":



Well, Diddy had another fragrance party LAST WEEK. Although Mariah didn't attend this one, she won't be helping him to celebrate anytime soon. Diddy made a challenge to his female competitors and Mariah is currently the first to take the bait. Read on ....

DIDDY'S CHALLENGE: "I send out a challenge. I challenge all of my female counterparts that have fragrances that my fragrance is better than theirs. I'm a man and I know how women should smell!

I like their fragrance but I invite them to come out, meet me on a Saturday or Sunday on 5th Avenue and we do it like Pepsi blind smell taste. My fragrance is launching and we can see whose fragrance is better, mine or yours. And the loser has to pay for the shopping spree".

MARIAH'S RESPONSE: "I heard about this competition, and I wish Puff all the best with his new fragrance, but I think we’re actually appealing to different types of women. M by Mariah Carey is about being unforgettable, not unforgivable. It’s not about a ménage à trois or a one night stand, it's for the woman who wants the man to fall in love with her immediately, stay in love, and treat her like royalty".

I read that Mariah's fragrance smells like "heaven". Whatever heaven smells like, but I'm going to give it a try. Anyway, everybody and their mama is coming out with a fragrance. The competition is pretty fierce right now. I'm sure they all smell nice. Well I heard Usher's smell like dog poo but whatever. I love my Chanel and will continue to use that.

0 Comments: