BEYONCE'S AMEX COMMERCIAL ....

Beyonce's full Amex commercial has finally premiered and you can watch it below. I see that cousin Angie is also getting her hustle on and has been promoted. No longer the backgrounded assistant eh?


And mama Tina is in on it too. Beyonce says she shops on-line using her Amex credit card but didn't she tell Vibe magazine earlier this year that she never uses credit cards on-line because she's afraid of credit card fraud. These are, and I quote, her EXACT words: "I don't buy anything online. I'm scared. I don't want to just give 'em my credit card. I don't wanna be hacked". That's the same as Alicia Keys walking out the house last week with her acne-ridden face but yet she's the spokesperson for Pro-active. I guess it don't matter if they're living the lie. They're laughing all the way to the bank.

0 Comments: