MYA: SERIOUS [NEW TRACK]....

Another Mya track to unleash itself is "Serious". And whilst it's good for the fans that her "Liberation" album is progressing ahead with its 18th September release, I am beginning to think that a lot of her uptempo's are starting to sound a little repetitive, this one included:


Serious is produced by Akon, and I would say that it's definitely weaker in contrast to the other Mya tracks that have leaked. Not as hot as "Sorry" or "Still A Woman" (confirmed album track). And yet it's not really known if this latest cut will even make the new album. There was a tentative tracklisting floating around but it's not certain what tracks will make the album. When her and Kelly Rowland were supposed to drop on the same day in June (before they both pushed back their albums), Mya went back into the studio to rework hers. I hope this isn't an album cut though, because it's purely filler material. But I'm sure the best is yet to come from Mya. I know she's capable of recording some stunning R&B joints (listen to her previous albums Fear of Flying and Moodring, even her debut Mya had some nice cuts). But anywho, we will see in the next couple of weeks (and even then, I am still not holding my breath) [thanks Junior].

0 Comments: