CELEB SPOTTINGS: R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT ....

And now, here's your latest dose of R&B celeb spottings. Yesterday, Rihanna was spotted at Mahiki in London. Rihanna is usually so camera-savvy so why was she hiding under that hat?



.... meanwhile, yesterday, Ashanti was spotted attending the birthday party of R&B crooner Mario Winans which took place at Stereo in New York City. I am loving how her sexy curves shine right through that dress. She is looking too right.

Nicole made yet another TV appearance yesterday. This time it was on 106 & Park:



Interesting choice of outfits. Call me crazy but I like her flamboyant pants. I guess those are the only thing that sticks out right now.

Yesterday, Kat Deluna attended an event which saw Rachel Hunter host the Orange Carpet Meow Mix:



Despite her album flopping mad hard, she is all smiles. I'm not even the one who flopped but I am mad upset for her because she has talent. Oh well. This isn't the first to happen and it won't be the last either. Stay tuned.

0 Comments: