WHATEVER YOU LIKE - NICOLE SCHERZINGER FEAT T.I

Nicole Scherzinger's new single Whatever You Like has FINALLY leaked and you can download it HERE in HQ. The track features rapper T.I and is the lead single from her upcoming debut solo album Her Name Is Nicole. The new album is scheduled to drop 25th September 2007:



Now as for this track, TLC singer Chilli also used the EXACT same beat as well for her track Straight Jack 'Em which I posted back in February. How ironic for a track to be called Straight Jack 'Em when Nicole did EXACTLY that - straight jacked it. The same beat was also used by Kelis for Blindfold Me (which was mad hot by the way), so the song certainly isn't original. Having T.I bless the track is definetely a smart move because right now he is hot stuff (his latest new album T.I.P VS T.I is on course to sell over 500k this week). It's infectious and the clubs will definitely eat this up. The track was produced by Polow Da Don, (who has obviously been shopping off the same beat from artist to artist because rapper Mase also used this beat as well, damn). This is not really surprising because his beats have a similar signature sound that you just instantly recognise. Not a good way to introduce yourself as a solo artist. She was much more deserving of a recycled beat. The track is cool. I just wish it was something I hadn't heard before.

Whatever You Like - Nicole feat T.I
Straight Jack 'Em - Chilli feat Missy
Blindfold Me - Kelis feat Nas

Which version do YOU prefer?

0 Comments: