MARIAH'S NEW VOICEMAIL (ALBUM NEWS) ....

Yesterday, Mariah left a voicemail on her official site, and she spoke about the progression of the new album. Mariah didn't say much about her new musical offering and she certainly wasn't telling us anything that we didn't already know. I guess she's keeping her cards close to her chest. Yes, we've known for a while that she's working with JD and we know that the album has been scheduled for the end of the year, but you'd think that as she hasn't had a cyber rendezvous with the fans lately, she'd come with a nice surprise, such as a snippet of a new album track, the announcement of her album title or song names. courtesy of Mariah Daily, here is some of the transcript:



"The nice songs that I've been working on, I quite enjoy them. I've written my 10th so far. I guess I'm going to Atlanta next week to work with JD so that should be a stone groove/hit wonder or at least a stone groove, hopefully (laughs). But that's about it. I'm trying to get the record out this year so I'm gonna be holed up in the studio for like the next few months and I will see you when I'm done. I'm trying hard to get the nice album out by the end of this year. That is the goal. So I'm gonna wrap it up now but I love you as always. Love you, appreciate you, and I enjoy you and I will chat with you soon. Bye!" Yeah, pretty boring but at least she informed us with something so that accounts for something I guess. Stay tuned.

0 Comments: