KELLY ROWLAND: BRAND NEW PHOTOSHOOT ....

Here is a brand new Kelly Rowland photoshoot. It is a Mark Squires photoshoot. Doesn't she look ace? Kelly looks really nice here:




Kelly once hated her black skin. She tells next month's Essence that she once wanted to look white: "It's said that brown-skinned girls don't sell magazines and that's so sad," the sexy songbird tells next month's Essence. "I remember wishing I was more fair-skinned, but Tina Knowles, Beyoncé's mom, would say, 'Don't you know how beautiful you are?' She made me come into my brown beauty. I didn't get it, but now I do. I am chocolate and beautiful and loving it". Hmmmm. In more Knowles controversy surrounding Beyonce's nasty fall, Matthew Knowles is authorizing that ALL THE VIDEO'S OF THE FOOTAGE be removed from all video sites such as Daily Motion and You Tube. Yeah right. As if. Kelly collapsing on stage last week can still be found on those sites so how is he going to gag the footage of Beyonce's fall in Orlando? If anything he should be happy because the footage has only cemented Beyonce's credibility as a consummate, tough, professional and amazing performer. Now they are trying to put a block on all of the video's so that you get the following message: This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony BMG. How the fuck do they work that one out? *ctfu* Anyway, yes the fall was really nasty. I do know if it were my ass I'd be flat on my back crying in embarrassment (would be too weak to pick myself up and run off stage, but then this explains why my ass aint a performer). It's not like she fell down on her ass like Michelle did. She fell FACE DOWN. She could have broken her neck or bust her face especially on those heels, and she fell at such a dangerous height. But she actually tripped on her cloak, and anyone who can get up after taking such a nasty fall and not miss a word during that performance deserves ALL THE RESPECT IN THE WORLD (it took her 2 seconds to pick herself back up). Her recovery game was absolutely phenomenal. My eyes widened in disbelief as I watched her get up and grab her mike as she continued to aggressively swing her weave around. LOL! Though hearing the audience gasp in shock was funny to me. And then requesting not to put it on You Tube. Even funnier. She should have known better. Of course that fall was going to the devil as soon as the concert was over. All three Destiny's Child members have now had embarrassing mishaps on stage where they ended up going DOOOOWN in front of a big audience (and that's not Beyonce's first fall either. The first time she dropped on her ass was back in 2002 where she ran off the stage during a routine with Destiny's Child but returned seconds later).

0 Comments: