Monday, July 23, 2007
KELIS PERFORMS IN SWITZERLAND ....
More weekend gigs saw wild R&B cat Kelis performing at the Open Air Festival in Gurten, Switzerland:



Kelis did her thang on that stage and is currently working on a new album. I thought her last album was deeply underrated and I'm not even a huge Kelis fan. Hopefully, she gets her shine next time round.

Labels:

posted by Toya @ 5:29 PM  
|

Name: Toya
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Top BlogsAddThis Social Bookmark ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites

SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS-FEED:

Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsAlloy




 
Contact Me

Email: toyasworld2007@yahoo.com
Navigation
Google
DONATE TO THE CAUSE:

R&B Hotness!


Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Fansites
Elite Blogs
Afiliates
Forums

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Music blogs Entertainment blogs