JENNIFER LOPEZ: EL CANTANTE PRESS CONFERENCE ....

Yesterday, Jennifer Lopez and her hubby Marc Anthony attended a New York press conference for their movie 'El Cantante':




I love her bellbottoms. This fashion will never go out of date in the UK as I own a few pairs myself. I wonder if she purchased them when she shopped at Top Shop in London a couple of months ago. Jennifer also graces the front cover of FASHION ROCKS magazine which you can view inside this post. In September, Jennifer is scheduled to perform at the Fashion Rocks show alongside R&B diva Alicia Keys.

JENNIFER GRACES FASHION ROCKS:


Being the fashionista that she truly is, I guess this cover is well suited. She's definitely become my style icon over the years (although at times some of her attire is completely questionable) but you got to love her for taking risks!

0 Comments: