JANET JACKSON: NO LONGER ON SOUNDTRACK ....

According to Jermaine Dupri, his girlfriend Janet Jackson will no longer appear on 'Rush Hour 3' soundtrack. He wrote the following message on his Myspace page: "I ended up not doin' it 'cause the movie takes place in Paris and alotta [sic] the music didn't fit," he said in the post. "So all of you lookin' for that Janet record, you gotta wait 'till she's finished with the new album, sorry."




In April, he posted a bulletin on MySpace.com announcing that Janet would have a single on the soundtrack. COME IN HERE MR MONTY!!!

My sexy cutie Daniel aka Mr Monty turned 19 last week Thursday:




No honey, I didn't ignore your email. Fabizzle sent me the new Chris Brown joint on Friday and I didn't see the email until Sunday because that is when I saw it. I didn't check my mail until late last week so soweee! But I hope you had a blessed birthday and many thoughts and dreams were with me *lol*. The love will NEVER fade out. REMEMBER THAT!

0 Comments: