HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HARROWS ....

Did anyone buy this book over the weekend? On friday, I can not believe I drove me and sister to the store at MIDNIGHT just to get our copies. The queues were madness. And it was raining as well. We wanted to get our copies because we knew the next day the book would be sold out but moreso, Asda was only selling the book for a fiver so that just made us more determined than ever:



As it's the 7th and final book, Harry Potter mania has definitely gripped the nation. Harry Potter And The Deathly Harrows is on course to be the fastest selling book in history. I am only into chapter 3 so far where the Order are crafting Harry to his safe location. I haven't been able to dedicate myself to the book wholeheartedly because I've been really busy which is why updates have been slow. But I cannot wait to see what happens (that would be really tragic if he dies, and to those who have completed the book, please, NO SPOILERS!!!).

0 Comments: