THE WINNER OF TOYA'S WORLD BANNER CONTEST REVEALED ...



And the winner is ....
RANDOM J!!!



This is the banner that you ALL voted as no1 and I have to say that I agree with this choice. It was well designed and well co-ordinated with my site. Congrats J!!! You are now a recognized photoshop pro in banner design.

And here are your runners up:



2nd place: Submitted by Carlene Whittaker



3rd place: Submitted by Ranisha J



4th place: Submitted by Risheen Williams



5th place: Submitted by Munch Knowles

They were nice designs but a little mismatched for my site. Not my choice of runner-ups though, but still they were lovely all the same. And I think a bunch of folks voted for the last design on purpose simply because I criticized it. Sod you bastards. LOL!

And to view the other entries, CLICK HERE.

0 Comments: