NEW BEYONCE/JAY-Z VACATION CANDIDS IN EUROPE ....

I am really loving these latest candids of Beyonce and Jay-Z vacationing in Europe over the past 2 weeks. There is something about them that screams CHEMISTRY - at last. They're touching, caressing, kissing - things that we didn't see much of in their 5-year relationship:



Beyonce actually found herself stimulating Jay-Z by sitting on his, um, crown jewels, and with Beyonce's bootylicious butt placed firmly in that spot, Jay-Z has got to be one of the most envied men in the world. But he seemed more mesmerized by a possible text that he recieved on his mobile (possibly from Rihanna). Anyway, these pictures were taken yesterday so why aren't they in LA preparing for this Tuesday's BET Awards? Beyonce looks absolutely shattered to say that TOMORROW she will be locked in for rehearsals (she will be performing her next single Get Me Bodied, as previously reported). More pictures after the jump!











[click all images for HQ viewing]

Damn, not that Apple laptop again!!!!!! I mean, yeah, I love my laptop too but I sure as hell won't carry it with me everywhere I go especially when I'm supposed to be on vacation enjoying myself. And Beyonce is looking more and more like her mama each day.

0 Comments: